Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Fashion show

Here is the lovely sage green sweater that my friend, Mrs. H, knitted for Sweet Pea way back before she was born. It seems like I just opened it and thought "How will this little baby ever fit this beautiful sweater?" Then I blinked, and POOF! she fits into it perfectly! We love it Mrs. H!




And here is one of the outfits Grandma B sent for Sweet Pea's birthday. She has worn this one quite a bit, since it is still quite chilly here. (There's no spring. . .just winter, then summer. . .blah.) We are still hoping to get a picture of the beautiful flowery dress Grandma B sent very soon. . .it has to warm up sometime. . .right?. . .








1 comment:

Amy said...

I am amazed at how fast they grow everytime I look at new pictures.

And, to make you feel better, it actually tried to snow here today. Saw a few flurries flying around.