Tuesday, January 18, 2011

October Family


My friend Denise walked around with us late one afternoon and snapped some family shots of us. . . one day I'll post the rest, but I especially love this one, on the hill behind our church. If I knew how to link back to a previous post, I'd link to one of Sweet Pea on this same hill. . .but I don't, so I won't, but I'll have to figure it out sometime! One of my most favorite photographers took a similar picture of her family on a hill, and I wanted a picture like that for the longest time. . .so thanks again Denise! It was that same evening that a little boy was abandoned right in front of us - it was the strangest thing, but I'm glad were were there to help him. He was returned to his mom, but I know I hugged my kids extra hard that night and we were all extra thankful to be together.


No comments: