
And then we see that the temperature is -7. . .but Backpacker has to get up and shovel the driveway (again) anyway!
But the good thing about extreme winter is, there piles of snow big enough to carve a snow cave out of. . .
I've been asssured is very warm and cozy inside!
Car-man loves to lay on the heating vent and actually fell asleep on there one night!

Here are some future Hokies watching a game. . .
Curious Z and Car-man enjoyed a Big Brother/Big Sister class at the hospital, where they learned what to expect when their sister arrives at the end of the month. Their favorite part? Snacktime of course!
Car-man did a fine job of diapering his giraffe, Joey.
They even helped paint in little sister's room. . .
. . .and were very excited to make their own lunch that day. I will need all the help I can get with a baby to take care of!
I enjoyed a brief weekend away with a couple of girlfriends. We shopped and ate and rested. . .and enjoyed our matching slippers!

Me, Crochet Queen, and Blondie - showing off the crochet hats we whipped up for our daughters! It was so nice to chat, relax, and create something beautiful at the same time!

Backpacker had an exciting weekend as well, that ended up in the ER with Curious Z getting four staples to stitch up a cut in his head (Car-man pushed him off a stool). . .hopefully, two rowdy boys learned a lesson from it, and Backpacker handled it well. Both boys were very good at the hospital and Z said his staples didn't hurt at all! It was probably good that I wasn't there for the trauma - I don't think I would have been quite that calm!

In his prayers that night, Curious Z thanked God that he had fun at the hospital: he got to watch TV and play with the remote, and got this fish (who he named Fishy) at the hospital.
I'm still pregnant, as ladies all around me (who were due later, by the way) have their babies left and right. . .lucky me! Hopefully, we'll have some happy news to share soon!






4 comments:
We just woke up to an inch of snow last Thursday!! Yay! It was the most we had all year!! I cannot believe you are preggo again!!! Welcome to the world of "zone defense"...
Your pictures were awesome!!
I'm going to R-town next month and will be sad not to see you guys again this year.
I have a blogspot blog, but I never write in it.
http://scroob.blogspot.com/
Cheers!
Mic (et al)
I guess I should have said I got your e-mail today. And I probably should have slowed down and taken a few breaths while I was writing!
It's just always exciting to here from you guys (especially after we learned you were having a third!!)
I just checked and saw our pics! What awesome hats (and slippers!) It was so fun. I'm ready to go again.
I just finally checked out your blog. I don't know what I've been busy with; 4 kids, new online shop, homeschooling...! I love!! the slippers picture! Let's schedule our next getaway!
Post a Comment