Saturday, January 19, 2008

Playing Around

I had a chance to try out my new anniversary/Christmas/probably-birthday-too Canon Rebel camera. I have wanted it for so long, I'm a little intimidated by it, but an trying to just jump on in there and take a few pictures. Luckily, I have a willing subject who never tires of posing for the camera. . .




Yes, there is a cat on his head ("Rhapsody", I believe). This is one of Curious Z's favorites!




Then, things got a little silly. Z cracked himself up, especially when reviewing these pictures on the computer! (There are many more, but I restricted myself to three!)



We had a wonderful evening of Lincoln Log construction. If any of you know Car-man, you know it's a thrill to see him play with anything other than cars, and he built his house completely on his own, and had fun doing it! They both added front porches. . .my dream house!






No comments: