Monday, May 19, 2008

Finally. . .spring!

We finally got some spring weather at the beginning of May. . .and I can't tell you what a relief it is to feel the warm sun and see some flowers popping out of the ground. I am just not made to live this far north!


Curious Z got in a little t-ball practice and enjoyed the beautiful weather.


Sweet Pea is looking and smiling and "talking" a lot now. . .and she loves her big brother Car-man.


Here's an after bath picture - I love those curls!

I took some special pictures of Sweet Pea for Mother's Day photo book for the grandmothers. Now that they've seen their books, I can share them with you!

Two months old. . .how cute am I?!






4 comments:

Angie Leonard said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Renee said...

Your flowers are gorgeous. Of course it goes without saying so are the kids.

Amy Glorioso May said...

Oh, sooo sweet! I love your photos! I saw the flower one first and thought "Awesome shot!" Then I kept scrolling and reading and I must say, Sweet Pea's photos are PRECIOUS! Simply beautiful! (I do still love the flower picture, but she is more beautiful than any flower!) Thanks for sharing with all of us! :o)

HeliDad said...

You all look so happy! I hope my kids look half as cute as yours! We just found out we're having a boy! Glad the accessory list is shorter for them...it's already getting crazy and he's not even here yet! But he has made his first international trip to get some stuffed animals...little lambs...from Ireland. :)