Monday, June 2, 2008

Memorial Day weekend

I have been late posting these pictures from Memorial Day weekend - forgive me! We actually invited friends over for a cook-out. . .to say that Car-man and Curious Z were excited is an understatement. We made shish-kabobs and I just had to take a picture - they were so beautiful!



Here's Curious Z and Spiderman enjoying our swing set.




CutiePie was fascinated by Sweet Pea. . .I can't believe she was about Sweet Pea's size when I met her and her family!

Bikeman's funny face - taken by his loving wife, Yummypastamama. (Sorry Bikeman, I had to post it!)


Brainiac and Sweet Pea. . .girls have to stick together when you're surrounded by brothers!



All the kids in the treehouse - thanks Backpacker for making repairs so it could safely handle this beautiful bunch of children!


Thanks for coming over friends!

3 comments:

Renee said...

I have to disagree with you on the pink/brown combo, bluemountaingirl. For some reason I just can't like it. The pictures of the kids are great of course.

Amy Glorioso May said...

I love the photos! As for posting Bikeman's photo - that is what he gets for never taking a serious picture!!! If you could sometime, email me that photo... I'd like to have it as a desktop photo or a bribe one! ;o)

P31CrochetMom said...

What beautiful children you are blessed with!! I love, love! the ones of baby girl in pink & brown! :)

Seeing pics of the blessings in disguise make me realize how much I'm missing them already!