The first and the last are my favorites. She is a doll!
Guy and I vote for the 4th one. Great looking girl!
I like the 4th one too! How old is she now? She doesn't look like a baby anymore! :(
You had me with the first one, but I think the last two (in particular the 2nd to last - is that the 4th?) are my favorites. Jilly agrees with me. :)
I say send them in! Then I would know a famous person! She is adorable.
You know, the picture in the previous post the green grass behind her and her mouth curled up is amazing. Can you send another one?
Post a Comment
6 comments:
The first and the last are my favorites. She is a doll!
Guy and I vote for the 4th one. Great looking girl!
I like the 4th one too! How old is she now? She doesn't look like a baby anymore! :(
You had me with the first one, but I think the last two (in particular the 2nd to last - is that the 4th?) are my favorites. Jilly agrees with me. :)
I say send them in! Then I would know a famous person! She is adorable.
You know, the picture in the previous post the green grass behind her and her mouth curled up is amazing. Can you send another one?
Post a Comment