Monday, March 9, 2009

Back to reality. . .

I'm slowly getting back into the regular-day groove after going to our church's women's retreat this weekend - we had a lot of silly fun and enjoyed a convicting speaker. I don't have one picture to share though! Maybe I'll get one from a friend to post. . .



Thought I'd share this conversation with Curious Z I had this morning:



Z - I like your eyeshadow Mama.

Me- Thanks, but I don't have on any eyeshadow.

Z - Why?

Me - I just want to be plain today.

Z - Why? Because it's not Christmas?



(Hmmm, is it really that rare that I bother to put on make-up?!)



I was tagged a long time ago by coffetablebook to post my fourth picture from my fourth folder on my computer. . .now that I understand what the heck that means, and I'm on a mission to catch up in my life, here it is. . .

We were making Play-Dough aliens, way back before Sweet Pea was even born!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Wish I could have joined you on the retreat. I am already planning on trying to see all the fun things you mentioned in your comment to me. Might take a while!