Friday, March 19, 2010

Sweet Pea turns 2!

I'm a little late posting these, but better late than never! We started out the morning at Mom Time and took cupcakes to share with our friends. She called them her "hap birdays" and could not get them off her mind once she saw them . . .so we had some for breakfast. . .



Sweet Pea had on a new outfit and a birthday princess pin, and I thought it would be fun to get a birthday picture out in the snow. . .



She, however, did not think it was fun. . .



I believe this is called "the evil eye". . .



She did like her pink balloons though, and we started having a little more fun. I eventually got the picture I was looking for. . .unfortunately, she was in the garage instead of a nice white field of snow!



We had some fun playing after lunch. Sweet Pea has the best expressions - it's rare that I can catch them! She was posing for the camera and wanting to see herself on the screen.



She spent a little time recording the events of the day. (She looooves to draw and has a amazingly mature grip. . .at least I think it's amazingly mature, it could just be normal. . .maybe she'll be a writer some day!)







We had her favorite dinner: NOODLES!


Time for cake and a little partying. (Do you see how Pooh, Tiger and Eeyore are sitting in the snow that is covering the ground amidst the spring flowers that are popping up? Of course you can. . .it's obvious, right?! What an amazing cake decorator I am!;)







At this point, dad and brothers are with us, but I somehow don't have them in any pictures. . .oops! In my defense, we had to have dinner, cake and presents done in less than an hour (between homework and basketball practice), plus I was manning the video camera and the still camera, so I did the best I could! (No pics of the candle blowing - I got it on video though!)



The boys picked out this baby doll from Target and it has been so fun! She moves her mouth to suck the bottle, burps, and then falls asleep. Sweat Pea just loves feeding her and carrying her around!


We got her a stroller for her baby, after the returning the Elmo Live that I got a great deal on, but she was not the least bit interested in and he was pretty much driving me crazy with all his singing and talking. . .the stroller is a lot more fun, and a lot quieter!


Here's one of the first pictures I ever took of her. . .I'm amazed at how much she has changed in just two short years!

1 comment:

hokieflag said...

Beautiful! Beautiful! Beautiful!!!!!