I allowed myself a little computer time today, and as I clicked and linked and clicked and linked found myself on a mother/photographers' blog. I read her story of how she had lost her 3 year old daughter; she had climbed into a parked car as it sat in the hot sun, became lethargic, fell asleep and died three years ago. The mom wrote about how she still missed her and still posted pictures she kept finding of her daughter and how precious those pictures were, as well as the memories she had of the moments she'd just had fun with her daughter, in spite of everything else on the never-ending "to-do" list.
So, I dropped everything and did this right away because it was the the first thing she'd asked for this morning. . .to take a "baf". . .






2 comments:
these type of things always get me teary eyed. I want to hug your kids as well as mine. not to mention the love of my life. thanks for reminding me how precious we all are.
I JUST came across that same blog (ava) yesterday and I did the exact same thing - turned off the computer and enjoyed my kids all day. Life is so short and precious.
Post a Comment