Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Braids


























































































































I used to love to braid my hair; in fact, it's one of the things Backpacker remembers about the first time we met. . .me and my french-braided hair! It's been awhile and was a bit different braiding the hair of a squirrelly two-year-old, but with the help of a Dora episode we did it and they turned out so cute! That last one is out of focus, but I still really like it. . .something about it reminds me of my little sister at that age.




3 comments:

laura said...

I love it! It reminds me of a blog I found all about doing girls' hair: http://shaunellshair.blogspot.com/

Check it out.

BTW, how are you liking the Beth Moore book you are reading? This is exactly what I feel like God is trying to teach me right now. I'm thinking about trying to find it.

P31CrochetMom said...

I love it!! She is getting so big, and her hair is so long and pretty! Miss you guys!

bluemountaingirl said...

Laura, I love that braiding blog. . so cute! And I loved the Beth Moore book (I need to update my bookshelf!), I'm actually thinking about reading it again - it was a lot to take in from one reading.