Friday, June 4, 2010

May Family. . .





























Okay, I'm majorly cheating on this one. May got away from me with no family picture. . .so here is a conglomoration of pictures, all taken in May, including a very lame one of Backpacker weeding the flower bed. It is, however, indicative of our month, because Backpacker was working everyday, either at work, traveling for work, or at our house. We celebrated Curious Z's birthday a month late, stayed outside as much as possible whenever it really felt like spring, and starting wrapping up all the end of the school year odds and ends. As usual, it flew by; I cannot believe we are into June, but here we are. . .hope you all are enjoying the return of sunshine and long days - I know I am. Hopefully I'll have a real family picture to share next time!

1 comment:

P31CrochetMom said...

I really love the black and white pictures of all of you. Miss you! :)