Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Happy Easter

Baby Girl got all dressed up for her first Easter!


The boys got to go to an Easter egg hunt . . .

. . .which consisted of about 1,000 plastic eggs thrown out into the snow!



It was not what I'd call a typical Easter egg hunt, but it was really fun; and the snow was great for keeping the drinks cold!


There were even crafts to enjoy. . .

Baby Girl turned three weeks old on Easter day - hurray! We had many reasons to rejoice on that day. . .

2 comments:

Amy Glorioso May said...

Hey! I love how SWEET Baby Girl looks in the Easter Outfit!!! Fits her perfectly!!! What an angel!

It just looks so wrong seeing SNOW and EASTER EGG HUNT in the same sentence... and the photos... CRAZY!!! Only in our wonderful state, huh???

I am updating my blog today... a quick posting and a new music player - check out all the 13 songs I have on it. Fun stuff!!!

P31CrochetMom said...

I love! love! love! your photos of the Egg Hunt...that was so much fun. I'm so glad you were there. Baby Girl is so beautiful! makes me want another (I know! I am crazy!!)
I will hopefully have my photos from the Egg Hunt on my blog soon. ;)