
Baby girl and I stayed in where it was warm and cozy and let the men do all the shoveling. . .hopefully for the last time this winter! If you are in a place that has sunshine and flowers - enjoy it all for us!

Baby girl and I stayed in where it was warm and cozy and let the men do all the shoveling. . .hopefully for the last time this winter! If you are in a place that has sunshine and flowers - enjoy it all for us!
3 comments:
Wow! That looks like fun, except it's March, and supposedly spring, and it was 70 and sunny here today and the boys and I were out planting seeds in the garden. Missed you guys in R-town earlier this week.
I am glad we didn't that Easter gift, but we have had some very nice temps hi 60 lo 70's.
Your boys are growing up so fast, it seems to me but I don't get to see them daily.
Your new arrival is simply gorgous! We got the chance to see videos that mom & dad took while they were there...they had Easter Dinner with us, Tweetie Bird & Mr "P"s mom. I enjoyed them being with us (sometimes it nice to have just a portion of the gang)
oxoxox to all & lots love from to you!
So glad we missed the storm! Didn't have to shovel for once this winter!! Glad to see the pics.
Post a Comment