Sunday, March 16, 2008

Two Weeks

Baby is two weeks old today (I haven't come up with her code name yet!), and already changing. She's gained weight and is awake a little more every day - or every night, I should say, but it's not been too bad! She's a pretty happy baby so far. . .



. . .even if she looks a little sad here!




This picture is for Crochetmom and Blondie - Baby doesn't go anywhere without her lovely hat and she has received so many compliments on it!






Auntie A wanted to see a bow in her hair. . .






Car-man loves this hair accessory; he calls it her "bow-tie"!





I let Grandma have a little to much fun styling her hair in this picture!




We've had several photo shoots. . .
. . .we love her baby toes. . .


. . .and her baby hands. . .




. . .then we were trying to get some naked-baby shots. . .and it's harder than it looks. . .


. . .okay, almost ready. . .


. . . ta da, a lovely naked-baby picture!. . .


. . . and then she pooped, of course, but I got my picture!




3 comments:

Amy said...

What an adorable hat! It's almost as big as her!! I love the feet and naked baby picture. I will have to meet her soon!

Amy Glorioso May said...

Love, LOVE, L-O-V-E the pictures! She is such a doll! My kiddies looked at the pictures with me saying "AWE!" and "How CUTE!" and "SWEET!" They are so excited to meet her! And Brainiac is still hoping to take a few photos of her!!!

Mic said...

My youngest was standing in the middle of the cul-de-sac today with his hands down the back of his pants and yelling to me across the neighborhood that he was scratching his bottom. There is a part of me that misses the babies...