Sunday, July 27, 2008

Slippin' and Slidin'

We found our slip and slide the other day, and Curious Z had a ball with it!



Car-man is not a fan of water in his face, but managed a very slow, half-on-the-slide, half-in-the-grass slide down the hill. Here is his triumphant finish: "I did it Mom!"


He enjoyed sipping from the water spray much more. . .


We had to invite some big kids from the G-family over to show us how it was done. . .


. . .there was no fear!

Car-man also enjoyed catching lightning bugs. He was all smiles until he fell and broke his jar. . .but after a few minutes of tears (and some pretty loud wailing) he manage to say it was okay and not a big deal - that was a big deal for him and I was very proud!

Here is Curious Z in his completely self-chosen outfit to help dad work in the yard. . .notice the Hokie shirt is tucked IN the khaki shorts, with a belt. That's an engineer in the making if I ever saw one!

A very rare moment that I can't believe I caught on camera - Car-man and Curious Z, quiet, still, and looking at a book together! Priceless!








1 comment:

P31CrochetMom said...

Thanks for sharing so many great moments. I love all the pictures of your cute kids. :)