
Thursday, July 17, 2008
Summer Spectacular
Summer Spectacular at church was. . .spectacular! It was our first time participating, and we were exhausted, but in a happy way. I took lots of pictures and Backpacker helped with the first grade boys. Car-man's favorite time was Zany Time, and he loved cheering on the games. . .he did memorize a few Bible verses along the way and enjoyed earning Bible bucks, which he shared with his little brother on the last day! Now, we just have wait until next summer, when we can do it all again!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
This is a great shot. Carman seemed to be having a great time all week.
Great photo! Love the big, big hats and the big, big smiles!
I want to thank you for the wonderful birthday gift - our movie night was awesome! Great movie and wonderful conversations afterward! I had a blast! You are such a blessing in my life! It never seizes to amaze me how perfectly God places people in our lives! :o)
Post a Comment