We got to see Auntie S at Grandma and Grandpa's house. . .that is always fun, and we were sorry she had to hurry back because school was starting where she lived. But, a little time is better than nothing!
Grandma B and Sweet Pea had some quiet time on their porch. We really had wonderful weather for it to be August in Virginia. . .we enjoyed being outside a lot! (this first one is bw because I messed up the white balance and it was looking very green. . .believe me, bw is better!)
Sweet Pea loves sucking on her toes! I love this picture!
We went to the Virginia Children's Museum and learned about a lot of things, but our favorite room was the bubble room!
Grandpa C finally found the perfect lounging chair. . .lots of room for Blue-dog to come snuggle up beside him!
So we all had to try out the big chair. . .
Doesn't Sweet Pea look teeny next to her big brothers?!
We rode on the ferry. . .
Car-man got a little irritated with all the pictures. . .
Luckily, I have at least one willing model!
Backpacker and his mom. . .
Okay, that was a lot of pictures, but I think I have more! There were a few at the beach (the few hours we enjoyed there) and I'll have to dig them up a little later!

No comments:
Post a Comment