Thursday, September 25, 2008

First day of school!

Finally - a picture of the first day of school - almost a month old now! My first-grader and kindergardener. . .I can't believe it! They were very excited to go to school. No tears, just a big hug and "bye mom" from both - they are such big boys!





Look what Sweet Pea learned to do while we were in Virginia! (sit up :) Here she is, modeling a lovely outfit given to her by Cousin K. . .it is red, because she knows I lOve red!

And here is her French look - even Car-man said she looked like an artist!


I painted a big V on her wall. . .and I like it! Now the boys want one in their rooms, only with cars and rock-n-roll guitars somehow worked into the design. . .I don't know if I am up to that challenge!


No comments: