Wednesday, September 10, 2008

3rd stop. . .

. . .Roanoke, VA! I can't believe it's been four years since we moved from here, but seeing old friends made it feel like we never left. Ms. M on the left and Mrs. D on the right (feel free to contact me concerning any nickname changes. . .it is way to late at night for me to be creative in any way. . .) are two of my best girl-friends. I so appreciate their friendship even though they live so far away.


Here's Ms. M doing what she does best. . .taking care of my baby! She was a God-send when Curious Z was little and we were dealing with Car-man's autism diagnosis. . .this was actually taken when we were packing to leave, so not quite as traumatic of a time, but still a great help. Sweet Pea woke up happy and well-rested!




Here is Mr. and Mrs. D, our gracious hosts. This is what I call my urban look (posed in front of a brick wall)!



Aren't they too cute!

I tried to get some family shots. . .




These are my pretending-to-be-a-photographer pictures. . .it was fun having a photo session, especially with these two precious boys. Aren't they gorgeous?





Thank you friends for such a wonderful visit! You are a blessing to us!

2 comments:

Amy Glorioso May said...

I love each and every photo you took! I'd love to give you feed back/comment on each one, but my kids are SCREAMING for dinner. So we will have to get together on a couch - yours or mine - and chat about them! They are beautiful... how are you liking your lens? Are you utilizing any photo program to enhance? Let's chat more tomorrow while the kids are playing... :)

Kelley said...

You are simply an incredible photographer.

And, I'd like to know how you made your photos BIG...