Thursday, September 25, 2008

The last one

We went on a hike to an area where my mom's parents once lived. There is a big rock somewhere up there that my family took a picture on when I was younger, but we didn't find it. It was still beautiful - I always love to see the mountains - I miss them a lot!





Grandpa fit in a tractor ride just before we left.


Then we got some family shots - grandparents with grandkids. . .

. . .then parents with kids. . .look, even mom is in the picture!


The end!

(Except for the story about naked-country-guy, which I'll tell you if you ask me. . .just a little test to see if anyone out there is looking at this blog!)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

okay, I'll ask, what about that neked country girl? I love a good story.
gabe

thejennings5 said...

Your pictures are really good! What camera do you shoot with? Email me at capphotodesign@verizon.net

Kim

Shelley Gallamore said...

I wanna hear the story!!! Plus, I want you to remember me when you become a famous photographer. Your pictures are great.